Shop Rubber Flooring
All Rubber Flooring
- Benefits include water, mold, and stain-resistance
- Eco-friendly and recycled materials
- Variety of rolls, mats, and tiles
Shop All Rubber Flooring
- Ensure a seamless appearance
- Available in pre-cut and custom sizes
- Heavy-duty material for an affordable price
Shop All Rubber Rolls
- Resilient and dimensionally stable
- Resistant to scratches that will last for decades
- Color conformity makes for an even, professional look
Shop All Rubber Tiles
- Portable and lightweight for everyday use
- Go-to solution for high-impact environments
- Comfortable underfoot and anti fatigue
Shop All Rubber Mats
High Impact Flooring
- Supreme shock absorbency for commercial gyms
- Low-density materials offer ample cushioning
- Absorb sound and resist static
Shop All High Impact Flooring
- Thick, versatile, and attractive styles
- Interlocking tile system for easy installation
- Excellent traction, whether wet or dry
Shop All Playground Tiles
Outdoor Rubber Flooring
- Great outdoor flooring for commercial & residential
- Works with seasonal temperature change
- UV protection and drainage features
Shop All Outdoor Rubber
Horse Stall Mats
- Affordable, ultra-durable, and comfortable
- Huge selection of colors and thicknesses
- Easy to maintain and clean
Shop All Horse Stall Mats
Customer Favorite Rubber Flooring
Rubber Flooring Reviews
Rubber Flooring FAQs
Rubber Flooring Overview
We offer rubber in many forms – rubber tiles, rubber rolls, and rubber mats. These can be used in varied capacities, but the primary use is for weight room flooring in gyms. Whether you own the largest commercial gym in town or have a small garage gym, our rubber flooring will be the perfect floor for any type of exercise.
Pros and Cons of Rubber Flooring
What are the advantages of rubber flooring?
- Low-maintenance: Rubber flooring is easy to wipe off dirt, crumbs, and spills. To a large extent, it’s slip, moisture, and heat resistant.
- Hypoallergenic: Rubber is excellent for anyone concerned about germs, dust mites, and allergens (except latex allergies).
- Installation: Installing rubber tiles, mats, and rolls is relatively easy to do for DIYers. For larger floor installations, it may be useful to have a friend or flooring installer help you.
- Highly durable: Rubber can take a large number of hits and look as good as new! With endless color variations and styles to choose from, you’ll have no problem finding your favorite that can withstand heavy loads and drops.
What are the drawbacks of rubber flooring?
- Initial smell: With proper ventilation in an open space, you can get rid of this smell fast. If you want, you can also mop it a few times with soap and water after installing. It can sometimes take about a month for the tire smell to go away.
- Color fading: Rubber is prone to fading and looking dull over time. To keep the shine of high-colored rubber, we recommend using ourRubber Floor Finish and Sealer.