Description - Smooth Grip-Loc tiles provide an excellent floor for areas where water is present. The tiles create a slip-resistant surface that is comfortable to the touch and free draining. These tiles are capable of handling extremely wet and uneven surfaces, such as those found in bathrooms and laundry rooms, and are resistant to bacteria, fungus, mold, and mildew. Since these tiles are made from EVA, they are stain resistant, and odorless. Installation is as easy as snapping together adjacent Smooth Grip-Loc tiles to form a beautiful and customizable flooring surface. Smooth Grip-Loc tiles also come with an industry leading 10-year warranty.
Material - Constructed of high quality EVA (Ethylene-vinyl Acetate).
Size - 12" x 12"
Thickness - 1/2"
Weight - 1.0 Lb per tile
Recommended Uses - Smooth Grip-Loc tiles are truly built to be a multi-use durable floor tile. These tiles are most commonly used as shower tiles however they have also been used successfully as a flooring option in locker rooms, boats, laundry rooms, kennels, and workstations. They have also been successfully used as shelf liners for bars and workshops.
In Stock - Ships between Aug 12 - 13
Smooth Grip-Loc tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these flooring tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the tiles.
- Simply hose down the floor and let the self draining design allow for the dirt and debris to be swept away.
Smooth Grip-Loc Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Grip-Loc tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.