Description - Our Soft flex tiles are the premier wet area floor tile built for safety and comfort. The vented soft PVC produces an anti fatigue and microbial surface that allows for quick drying and painless installation. Being UV stable with designer colors, our shower tiles are a luxurious upgrade for indoor and outdoor areas such as locker rooms, pool decks and showers.
Material - Constructed of a durable blend of flexible PVC. This blend ensures that the tiles are flexible and have the anti fatigue qualities similar to rubber flooring but also the durability, long life, and chemical resistance.
Size - 12" x 12"
Thickness - 3/8"
Weight - 1.0 Lb per tile
Recommended Uses -
Our Soft Flex Tiles have been installed in commercial applications as locker room flooring, pool deck tiles, flooring for shower rooms. They have also been installed in residential spaces as flooring for spa rooms, as outdoor shower tiles, flooring in boats, as laundry room flooring and anywhere an anti-slip tile is desired.
Available For Order - Ships between May 6 - 20
Soft Flex tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these flooring tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the tiles.
- Simply hose down the floor and let the self draining design allow for the dirt and debris to be swept away.
Soft Flex Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Soft Flex tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/8” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.