Shop Dance Flooring
Whether a beginner or virtuoso, practice your cabriole, pirouette, and pliés on these floors
Perfect your shuffle, ball change, and paradiddle on our tap approved dance floors
Pivot turns, pas de bourree, and split leaps are a cake walk on these floors
Toe, heel, heel, toe, flat.. Shop flamenco approved dance floors
An expression of emotion through music and movement. Shop flooring for lyrical dance
An expression of emotion through music and movement. Shop flooring for marley dance
Shop all dance flooring types
Things to Consider
Dance Floor Subfloor
Start with a strong foundation
Trims & Moldings
Finish your floor in style
Keep your floors like new
A 5, 6, 7, 8! Step, kick, step, kick, turn and….A Chorus Line, anyone? Anyone who has ever taken dance knows just how hard it is to practice outside of the studio. Practicing pirouettes on your kitchen tile, leaps in the grass, and working on your splits on the softest surface you can find. And it cannot be carpet...hello rugburn! And inside the studio? You have to find the perfect floor to safely support your dance company with resiliency to avoid injuries and a smooth, non-slippery surface for optimal turning potential.
But where do you even start? What is dance flooring? Is there such thing as dance flooring companies? And where can you find dance flooring for sale? If you’re new to the dance world, it’s likely that you have no idea where to begin searching for your dance flooring system. Most people start off looking for a dance flooring cheap. Well, we will help you keep your dance flooring cost low, but these floors are anything but cheap. Whether you are looking for dance flooring for a home studio or dance flooring for dance studios, we have some great options to get you on the right foot!
Easy, portable, versatile and fun - that is our dance floor tiles to a tee. Whether you’re looking to create your new home dance studio or you need an easy, portable dance flooring solution for weddings and bar mitzvahs, these dance flooring tiles are your knight in shining armor! USA made, easy installation and clean up, with the look and feel of real wood, our dance floor tiles will give you the look of a fancy NYC studio flooring in your own home! Bonus: These dance tiles are suitable for indoor and outdoor use, so if you’re supplying the dance floor for an outdoor wedding or event, we’ve got you covered.Like our traditional dance flooring tiles, but a little fancier. These babies are also USA made and offer the same ease and portability of our traditional dance tiles, but with a beautiful, high gloss finish to protect your floor from dents or scratches. Dance can be rough on your feet and even rougher on your floor. Styles like tap dancing can really do a number on your floor, but these dance floor tiles can take the abuse. Made out of real wood with a beautiful, parquet look, these dance flooring tiles are perfect for dance competitions, studios, home studios, weddings, trade shows and more!
One of our most versatile flooring options, our Modular Grid Loc Tiles are great for dance flooring, basements, patios, decks, trade shows and so much more. These dance floor tiles offer an ultra easy installation with no tools required. Ready to get started on your dance flooring, like, right this second? Our Modular Grid Loc Tiles are a great option.
- 1. Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- 2. When installing the dance floor tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- 3. Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- 4. After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- 5. When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- 6. When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.
- 7. Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
**Note: Since our dance tiles feature a vinyl top adhered to the tile with a pressure sensitive adhesive, pressure may be needed to ensure that the vinyl top is fully adhered. You can easily accomplish this by walking across the floor or by using a flooring roller for larger areas.
Guess what! All of our dance flooring tiles come with free shipping! Most dance flooring orders are shipped through FedEx Ground. Some extremely heavy orders (like if you order ALL OF THE DANCE FLOOR TILES) may ship via freight delivery. For more information on freight delivery, please contact one of our sales representatives to get the low down, as it varies on a case by case basis. Don’t worry though, you will not be asked to take your new tiles off the truck; we cover the cost of lift-gate and curbside. You are only responsible for getting the yoga mats inside your home and enjoying them!
Love your dance flooring? Snap a photo and send it over to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered for a chance to win a $50 AmEx Gift Card! OR share on Facebook or Instagram and tag @FlooringInc with hashtag #FlooringInc, then send your shared URL to email@example.com. Want to win? Check out these tips!
1. Clean it up. Put away the stray objects, and get that room looking ready to impress to get the cleanest, most attractive shot of your floor.
2. Lighting, lighting, lighting! Is everything! Dark, evening shots will not get you the winning photo. Open the blinds and let that natural light shine in! If you really want to get fancy, take a look at where your light is coming from. Shooting directly into the light can come out harsh and blown out - try experimenting with different angles.
3. Action. We love photos of people enjoying our products and voters do too. We'd love to see the flooring in action.
FlooringInc is committed to making your healthy life achievable, accessible and fun. We offer the best prices on rubber gym flooring because we want fitness to be a possibility for everyone. If you find a price that’s better, we’ll match it. Simple as that. FlooringInc is a small, culture-based company. We pride ourselves in giving customers the best knowledge, while still keeping it real. We offer the fastest lead times because, well, we wouldn’t want to wait either! Our mission is to help you achieve your goals with style, ease and efficiency. We are a team, a community, and we’d love to have you join us.