Shop Laminate Flooring
Enjoy all flooring styles.
Made in the USA
Locally made, direct to you.
Unique style and feel.
Real wood looks.
Shop trusted brand names.
12mm Mohawk Havermill Laminate Flooring
8mm Mega Clic Bloomfield Laminate Flooring
7mm Mohawk Festivalle Laminate Flooring
8mm Mega Clic Junior Laminate Flooring
Things to Consider
Rubber, Cork, Rubber Cork, and Foam
Trims & Moldings
Finish your floor in style
Get the job done right
Laminate Flooring Learning Center
Laminate flooring has recently been put in the spotlight for issues involving overseas manufacturers and growing concern for safety in the home. Due to this, manufacturers are increasing their testing, improving the construction of their products, triple checking their compliances and putting it all out there for the world to ensure their products are safe for the whole family. Laminate flooring from FlooringInc.com is tried and true, tested and compliant with these laws.
Laminate flooring is a fantastic flooring option that has attractive styles, is made durable, and construction technology that is getting better every year. Laminate flooring is offered in a variety of styles and colors and provides you with a low cost flooring alternative to standard wood or stone. Featuring moisture resistant cores and a melamine wear layer, our laminate flooring options are certain to withstand even the harshest of environments. Easy to install and maintain, these flooring planks are a great flooring option for both home and commercial use. Backed by long warranties and resistant to staining, wearing and fading, we are certain you will find the perfect laminate floor option for any room in your home. Laminate is increasingly becoming the go-to flooring for families and businesses.
- Wear Layer - This is the top layer that protects the floor from scratches, wear, staining, and provides the realistic look and feel of the floor. Imagine it as the protective shield to your floor or in our sandwich the top piece of bread
- Image Layer - This is the layer just below the wear layer that holds the pattern or print. This is what gives you the beautiful wood or stone look that is sure to fool your friends. This can be where the mustard goes. (anything but deli mustard, please!)
- Core Layer - Just underneath the print layer, this gives the floor its durability and stability. This layer is typically made of compressed high density fiber board (aka HDF) and is resistant to water, but not necessarily waterproof. This is essentially the hearty “meat section” of the floor.
- Backing - This layer also helps provide stability for the floor and can help to keep water from penetrating the flooring from underneath. This would be your bottom piece of bread that wraps it all up.
- AC1 - For low foot traffic residential spaces (closets and bedrooms)
- AC2 - For medium foot traffic residential spaces (dining rooms, living rooms, and family rooms)
- AC3 - For all foot traffic residential spaces (kitchens, hallways, and living rooms)
- AC4 - For all residential locations and some medium traffic in commercial areas
- AC5 - For heavy foot traffic in commercial spaces
Laminate flooring is a booming flooring category for a variety of reasons. If you should have any further questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact one of our friendly Product Heroes at (866) 416-6388.