Description - Since its conception, our Premium Indoor Sports Tiles have been used in the harshest environments to provide an easy to install, low-maintenance, flooring solution for multi-purpose areas. A 10-year warranty backs These sports floor tiles and offers excellent traction and comfort. Being a highly customizable, portable floor tile with a smooth surface, these tiles are highly sought after for trade show flooring, inline hockey court flooring and much more.
||High-quality impact resistant polypropylene
|Weight per tile
|Made in USA
|Mold & mildew resistant.
Recommended Uses - -Our Premium Indoor Sports Tiles have been manufactured to be truly versatile tiles that have been installed as basketball court floors, flooring for volleyball courts, gymnasium flooring, rec room flooring, inline hockey rink flooring, flooring for badminton courts, outdoor deck flooring, patio flooring, flooring for shuffleboard courts, and anywhere else a long lasting, smooth surface tile is desired.
Available For Order - Ships between Oct 23 - Nov 14
Premium Indoor Sports tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these flooring tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the tiles.
- Simply hose down the floor and let the self-draining design allow for the dirt and debris to be swept away.
Premium Indoor Sports Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Sports-Loc tiles, we recommend starting in one corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- If your flooring is going up to a wall, make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After placing the tiles in a perpendicular pattern, proceed to fill the rest of the area with whole tiles to your predetermined size and design.
- When you come up to an edge, wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a tile cutter, or table saw.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the outside of the court or near a while to allow for expansion and contraction of the floor.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
Game Line Application:
- Make sure when applying painted game lines that you use painters tape or 3M 2060 tape to outline the lines that need to be painted.
For painted game lines, you will want to use a two part polyurethane paint.
For rubber underlayment installation instructions, please Click Here.