Description - Play inline hockey all year long with our HotShot Hockey Floor Tiles. These modular floor tiles are larger than most and have been designed to be slicker, providing a smooth, seamless field of play. Easy to install and maintain, these tiles are perfect for indoor installations and can be used for other sports, skate rinks, and skate parks. These interlocking tiles are backed by a 16-year warranty and feature a realistic faux ice color that will turn any area into the perfect hockey arena. Made in the US and built to last, HotShot Hockey Floor Tiles are the best inline hockey floor on the market today.
||High-quality impact-resistant polypropylene
|Weight per tile
||Approx. 2 Lbs
|Made in USA
|Mold and mildew resistance.
Please note - The edges (sold separately) are 3"x12" and corner edges (sold separately) are 3"x15".
Recommended Uses - HotShot Hockey Floor Tiles are truly the most versatile indoor inline hockey floor and have been used successfully as inline hockey flooring.
In Stock - Ships between Mar 27 - 29
HotShot Hockey Floor Tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multiuse tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the court tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the sport floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked-on dirt and/or stains.
HotShot Hockey Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your subfloor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the HotShot tiles, we recommend starting in one corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- If your flooring is going up to a wall, make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After placing the tiles in a perpendicular pattern, proceed to fill the rest of the area with whole tiles to your predetermined size and design.
- When you come upon an edge, wall, or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility, tile cutter, or table saw.
- When trimming the tiles into place, leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the outside of the court to allow for expansion and contraction of the floor.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
Game Line Application:
- Make sure when applying painted game lines that you use painter's tape or 3M 2060 tape to outline the lines that need to be painted.
For painted game lines, you will want to use a two-part polyurethane paint.
For detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.