Description - Our Outdoor Sports tiles feature a 10-year warranty and are designed for various sports surfaces, including basketball courts, tennis courts, multi-use areas, and roller hockey rinks. These high-quality tiles are made from impact-resistant polypropylene, ensuring durability, colorfastness, and chemical resistance. They offer slip resistance and UV stability due to their perforated surface that drains water and debris efficiently while enhancing safety. When interlocked, these tiles create a superior shock-absorbent surface compared to concrete and can be easily customized with paint or tape.
||High-quality impact-resistant polypropylene
|Weight per tile
|Made in USA
|Mold & mildew resistant.
Recommended Uses - Outdoor Sports tiles have been designed to be the tile of choice for outdoor sports flooring due to their durability and ease of installation. These tiles have been used as flooring for tennis courts, basketball courts, roller hockey rinks, shuffleboard, badminton, volleyball courts, and many other outdoor sport floors.
In Stock - Ships between Dec 5 - 6
Outdoor Sports tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these flooring tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the tiles.
- Simply hose down the floor and let the self-draining design allow for the dirt and debris to be swept away.
Outdoor Sports Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your subfloor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Outdoor Sports tiles, we recommend starting in one corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- If your flooring is going up to a wall, make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After placing the tiles in a perpendicular pattern, fill the rest of the area with whole tiles to your predetermined size and design.
- When you come up to an edge, wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a tile cutter, or table saw.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the outside of the court or near a while to allow for expansion and contraction of the floor.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
Outdoor Sports Tiles are not recommended if you need to drive repeatedly over the court. We have found that when driven on repeatedly, the weight of a car can damage the tiles. We recommend the use of our Vented Grid-Loc Tiles.
Vented Grid-Loc tiles in the area where the vehicle will cross. Both our Outdoor Sports Tiles and Vented Grid-Loc tiles will interlock with each other.
Game Line Application:
- Make sure when applying painted game lines that you use painter's tape or 3M 2060 tape to outline the lines that need to be painted.
For painted game lines, you will want to use two-part polyurethane paint.
For rubber underlayment installation instructions, please Click Here.