Description - Indoor Sports tiles are constructed of the best high-quality impact-resistant polypropylene that is an extremely durable hard thermoplastic polymer available in the market today which ensures colorfastness, durability, and chemical resistance in each and every Indoor Sports tile. These tiles have been designed to be a primarily indoor court tile for basketball courts, badminton courts, and shuffleboards just to name a few. These tiles come in various colors that can be mixed to create many unique patterns and designs and can be painted to create the custom court of choice. These tiles have been built to last being made of hard plastic polypropylene and help to provide shock absorbency for high impact sports. As an addition to the floor, a rubber underlayment can be laid under the floor to provide an even greater amount of shock absorbency while providing a springy surface to play on. These solid surface tiles are also backed by a 16-year warranty, ensuring that your new court floor will last for years to come.
||High-quality impact resistant polypropylene
|Weight per tile
|Made in USA
|Mold & mildew resistant.
Recommended Uses - Indoor Sports tiles are truly a versatile indoor sports tile. These tiles have been successfully used and are perfect for basketball courts, volleyball courts, tennis courts, badminton courts, shuffleboards, roller hockey rinks, and many more and in home gyms, church gyms, indoor rec rooms, multi-use gyms, elementary gyms and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Nov 3 - 6
Sports-Loc interlocking tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multiuse tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the sport tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the sport floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains.
Indoor Sports Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Sports-Loc tiles, we recommend starting in one corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- If your flooring is going up to a wall, make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After placing the tiles in a perpendicular pattern, proceed to fill the rest of the area with whole tiles to your predetermined size and design.
- When you come up to an edge, wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a tile cutter, or table saw.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the outside of the court or near a while to allow for expansion and contraction of the floor.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
Game Line Application:
- Make sure when applying painted game lines that you use painters tape or 3M 2060 tape to outline the lines that need to be painted.
For painted game lines, you will want to use a two part polyurethane paint.
For detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.