- Do you love the look and feel of a hardwood basketball court but can't make up your mind on hardwood floors yet? Your search ends here. This kit features all the tiles to complete a 20' x 24' or 30' x 30' half-court. Indoor Basketball Vinyl Court Kits use our popular wood-look vinyl Progym Planks that are super easy to install and are great for a variety of sports other than basketball, like volleyball, tennis, badminton, etc. For custom courts in sizes of your choice, please check our ProGym Planks page
20' x 24' Kit
30' x 30' Kit
Gunmetal/Graphite 30' x 30' Kit
Material - Luxury vinyl tile in a high impact polypropylene base
Plank Size - 4" x 36"
Plank Thickness - Approx. 1/2"
Plank Color - Maple
Kit Weight - The 20' x 24' kit weighs 944 lbs. and the 30' x 30' kit weighs 1,740 lbs.
Recommended Uses - Our Indoor Basketball Vinyl Court Kits were designed for use for indoor half court or full court basketball courts but can also be used as flooring for volleyball courts, tennis courts, dance floors, or as a multi-use sport floor.
Available For Order - Ships between Oct 6 - 13
These kits are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these flooring planks typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the modular tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains.
The kit is easy to install. Installation of these floor planks typically includes:
- Clean your subfloor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the ProGym planks, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 1/2” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.