Description - Create your own "dream court" by bringing home the Progym Planks! These planks take modular athletic flooring to a totally new level in beauty and functionality. The Progym Plank is a solid-top tile with a quality finish. This product is extremely durable and versatile and has a unique construction that allows for airflow and keeps the surface away from potential dampness. The Progym Planks come in a beautiful maple color.
||Luxury vinyl tile in a high impact polypropylene base
|| 4" x 36"
|Weight per tile
|Made in USA
|Mold & mildew resistant.
Support - Supported by 196 Truncated Conical Legs & Gusseted Posts.
Locks - 28 Latch Locks
Wear Layer – Extra heavy duty 20mil wear layer.
Recommended Uses - The Progym planks are ideal for gyms, aerobic, basketball courts and many other sports.
Available For Order - Ships between Nov 15 - 29
Progym planks are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these flooring planks typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the modular tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains.
Progym planks are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your subfloor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the ProGym planks, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 1/2” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.