- Get our Indoor Court Tiles in an easy to order and install kit with our Indoor Basketball Court Kits. This kit features all the tiles and edges to complete a 20' x 24' or 30' x 30' half court. Not only great for basketball, these sports tiles are great for volleyball, tennis, and much more. For sizes other than these, please feel free to order any size that you like from our standard Indoor Court Tiles page
Grpahite/Gunmetal 20' x 24' Kit
Gunmetal/Graphite 20' x 24' Kit
- 480 tiles (330 of Graphite and 150 of Gunmetal for the key)
- 42 Gunmetal Male Edges, 42 Gunmetal female edges, 2 Gunmetal male corners, and 2 Gunmetal female corners
Grpahite/Gunmetal 30' x 30' Kit
- 480 tiles (330 of Gunmetal and 150 of Graphite for the key)
- 42 Graphite Male Edges, 42 Graphite female edges, Graphite 2 male corners, and Graphite 2 female corners
Gunmetal/Graphite 30' x 30' Kit
- 900 tiles (696 of Graphite and 204 of Gunmetal for the key)
- 58 Gunmetal Male Edges, 58 Gunmetal female edges, 2 Gunmetal male corners, and 2 Gunmetal female corners
- 900 tiles (696 of Gunmetal and 204 of Graphite for the key)
- 58 Graphite Male Edges, 58 Graphite female edges, 2 Graphite male corners, and 2 Graphite female corners
Material - Constructed of the best high quality impact resistant polypropylene (extremely durable hard thermoplastic polymer) available. This ensures color fastness, durability, and chemical resistance in each and every Base Court tile.
Tile Size - 12" x 12"
Thickness - 3/8"
Kit Weight - The 20' x 24' kit weighs 490 lbs. and the 30' x 30' kit weighs 910 lbs.
Recommended Uses - Our Indoor Basketball Kits were designed for use for indoor half court or full court basketball courts but can also be used as flooring for volleyball courts, tennis courts, as a multi-use sport floor, and much more.
In Stock - Ships between May 20 - 21
Indoor Court interlocking tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multiuse tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the sport tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the sport floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains.
Indoor Court Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the tiles, we recommend starting in one corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- If your flooring is going up to a wall, make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After placing the tiles in a perpendicular pattern, proceed to fill the rest of the area with whole tiles to your predetermined size and design.
- When you come up to an edge, wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility, tile cutter, or table saw.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the outside of the court or near a while to allow for expansion and contraction of the floor.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
Game Line Application:
- Make sure when applying painted game lines that you use painters tape or 3M 2060 tape to outline the lines that need to be painted.
For painted game lines, you will want to use a two-part polyurethane paint.
For proper rubber underlayment installation, please Click Here.