Description - The Wilderness Birch collection of engineered wood flooring creates a room full of character with rich wood grain and the warm tones of Birch hardwood flooring. Each engineered plank is made from reach Birch so there are no pattern repeats, setting your home apart by upgrading to engineering hardwood floors. These hand-honed Birch flooring planks come with beveled edges and are handscraped for added character, reminiscent of frontier flooring of previous centuries. The 5" wide planks come in a variety of rich tones that are sure to match your personal taste as well as your home decor. Wilderness Birch engineered hardwood planks are finished with an 11 step aluminum oxide process that make them scratch resistant. Adding security to the appeal of a new Birch floor, Wilderness Birch flooring comes with a 35 year residential warranty.
Material–This engineered flooring has medium character variation with a semi gloss finish. This product can be installed on, above and below grades of your home.
||Random Length 11-47”
||Staple, Cleat, Glue
||On, Above, Below
|Type of Finish
||11 Step Aluminum Oxide
||Tongue and Groove
|| 35 Year Limited Residential Warranty
Recommended Uses –5” x Random length plank that can be installed on, above, and below grades. Planks can be nailed, cleated, or glued.
In Stock - Ships between Jan 25 - 26
Engineered planks are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- NEVER wet or damp mop your floor.
- Do not use vacuums with rotating beater bars on hard surfaces.
- Spills should be wiped up immediately.
- Use walk-off mats at entrance doors and in front of kitchen sink. Avoid rubber backed or other non-ventilated mats or rugs. In the kitchen, use a rug in front of the working areas, such as the stove and sink, to prevent local premature wear.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.