Description - The Shoreline collection has colors and species of wood that makes the shoreline unique. These planks come in a 6.5” x random lengths and have a semi-gloss finish. Handscraped hardwood that comes in a birch or hickory species that comes with an 11 step aluminum oxide finish to help protect your floor. The Shoreline collection has a hand-honed veneer and can be stapled, glued, and floated, which makes it versatile in any application.
Material–This engineered flooring has medium character variation with a semi gloss finish. This product can be installed on, above and below grades of your home.
||Random Length 11”-59”
||Hickory 1820, Birch 1260
||Staple, Cleat, Glue, Float
||On, Above, Below
|Type of Finish
||11 Step Aluminum Oxide
||Tongue and Groove
|| 35 Year Limited Residential Warranty
Recommended Uses –6.5” x Random length plank that can be installed on, above, and below grades. This products can be a floating floor, glued down and staple the products for installation.
Out of Stock - Pre-Order Now
Engineered planks are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- NEVER wet or damp mop your floor.
- Do not use vacuums with rotating beater bars on hard surfaces.
- Spills should be wiped up immediately.
- Use walk-off mats at entrance doors and in front of kitchen sink. Avoid rubber backed or other non-ventilated mats or rugs. In the kitchen, use a rug in front of the working areas, such as the stove and sink, to prevent local premature wear.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.