Description - Johnson Hardwood's Smokey Mountain Oak collection of engineered hardwood oak flooring is a subtle and enriching wood floor that brings new life to any home. The feeling of real wood under your feet cannot be replicated and this collection of real Oak wood engineered flooring is made to be a favorite with its subtle character and wirebrushed finish. Each plank comes in a narrow 5-7/8" width that allows the subtle variation of each plank to stand out against its neighbor, creating an elegant but not too busy wood floor. Engineered planks come with a 35 year residential warranty as well as a lifetime structural warranty and the Smokey Mountain Oak collection is meant to be installed at any grade.
Material–The Smokey Mountain collection has high character variation with a matte finish. This product can be installed on, above and below grades of your home.
||Random Length 11”-71”
||Staple, Cleat, Glue, Float
||On, Above, Below
|Type of Finish
||Tongue and Groove
|| 35 Year Limited Residential Warranty
Recommended Uses –5-7/8” x Random length plank that can be installed on, above, and below grades. These planks can be nailed, glued, or floated.
In Stock - Ships between Jun 13 - 14
Engineered planks are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- NEVER wet or damp mop your floor.
- Do not use vacuums with rotating beater bars on hard surfaces.
- Spills should be wiped up immediately.
- Use walk-off mats at entrance doors and in front of the kitchen sink. Avoid rubber-backed or other non-ventilated mats or rugs. In the kitchen, use a rug in front of the working areas, such as the stove and sink, to prevent local premature wear.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.