Description - The Pioneer engineered hardwood series features oil-finished European Oak planks with the character of classic worn floors. Oak engineered wood floors look and walk like real hardwood Oak and are accented with filled knots and natural splits that show the natural wood character in each plank. Johnson Hardwood floors come with a 35 year residential warranty because they believe in the integrity of the engineered wood they produce. Their planks have a UV cured finish that stands up the wear of life in your home without creating a plastic finish that takes away from the beautiful wood grain and character. Pioneer engineered oak floors install easily with a tongue in groove design.
Material–The Pioneer collection has high character variation with a matte finish. This product can be installed on, above and below grades of your home.
||Random Length 11”-71”
||Staple, Cleat, Glue, Float
||On, Above, Below
|Type of Finish
||Tongue and Groove
|| 35 Year Limited Residential Warranty
Recommended Uses –7.5” x Random length plank that can be installed on, above, and below grades. Planks can be nailed, glued, or floated.
In Stock - Ships between May 31 - Jun 1
Engineered planks are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- NEVER wet or damp mop your floor.
- Do not use vacuums with rotating beater bars on hard surfaces.
- Spills should be wiped up immediately.
- Use walk-off mats at entrance doors and in front of kitchen sink. Avoid rubber backed or other non-ventilated mats or rugs. In the kitchen, use a rug in front of the working areas, such as the stove and sink, to prevent local premature wear.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.