Description - The Toscana collection was designed to replicate the handcrafted wood floors in northern Italy. These multi-width boards are matched to each cut of wood which brings a personal character to every plank. There are multiple styles in this collection in which the wood can come in hickory, walnut, and maple wood which features either handscraped, smooth, and vintage styles. The Toscana collection has a semi-low gloss and is finished with an 11 step aluminum oxide finish to protect the floor from everyday use. This floor truly embraces craftsmanship and brings the essence of the old world from Italy.
Material–This engineered flooring has high character variation with a semi gloss finish. This product can be installed on, above and below grades of your home.
||Random Length 11”-72”
||Hickory 1820, Walnut 1010, Maple 1450
||Wire Brush, Smooth, Handscraped
||Semi-Gloss / Low
||Staple, Cleat, Glue, Float
||On, Above, Below
|Type of Finish
||11 Step Aluminum Oxide
||Tongue and Groove
|| 35 Year Limited Residential Warranty
Recommended Uses – Multi-Width x Random length plank that can be installed on, above, and below grades. This products can be a floating floor, glued down and staple the products for installation.
In Stock - Ships between Jul 15 - 16
Engineered planks are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- NEVER wet or damp mop your floor.
- Do not use vacuums with rotating beater bars on hard surfaces.
- Spills should be wiped up immediately.
- Use walk-off mats at entrance doors and in front of kitchen sink. Avoid rubber backed or other non-ventilated mats or rugs. In the kitchen, use a rug in front of the working areas, such as the stove and sink, to prevent local premature wear.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.