Description - Hardwood floors stand alone in quality when it comes to home flooring and Anderson Tuftex is a world leader in the highest quality wood floors on the market. Choosing a hardwood floor can be a difficult decision due to the wide variety of quality that is available to you, but with Anderson Hardwood flooring you know that you are getting the best wood floor for your home. Because upgrading to hardwood floors always add value to your home, choosing warm and beautiful wood floors becomes an investment that will pay off.
Anderson Imperial Pecan engineered hardwood flooring is a smooth finished engineered hardwood floor that is meant to grow with your home. Each plank is unique and will have its own character of real Pecan hardwood. Imperial Pecan has been a standout in the Anderson line and is available in rich and warm finishes that will match the décor of your home no matter what your design ideas might be. Pecan hardwood flooring is known for its linear grain and high contrast, being like hickory wood in character.
Engineered hardwood floors have been popular for over 60 years in Europe since the more modern practice of concrete subflooring instead of joist framing which required solid hardwood. In recent years engineered hardwood has gained even more popularity because of its “greener” production processes compared to wood-look imitations. Anderson Tuftex is also committed to sustainable harvesting of wood for its flooring and follows strict guidelines when selecting its wood products.
||Mixed up to 82-2/3"
||Semi-Gloss / Low
||Staple, Cleat, Glue, Float
||On, Above, Below
|Type of Finish
||UV Aluminum Oxide
||Tongue and Groove
||CV3 - High
If you would like a reference, please see this Printable Spec Sheet
Recommended Uses – Anderson hardwood planks are a beautiful addition to any home. Upgrading any room in your home is a big decision but with the Anderson Tuftex lifetime residential warranty you can make an investment that will last generations.
Available For Order - Ships between Aug 18 - 25
Wood floor care is part of what keeps your wood floor a part of your home for years to come. Anderson engineered hardwood floors should be cared for in a way that maintains their luster and appeal. Below are some guidelines for how to best care for your wood floors.
- Keep surface clean of debris that could scratch the veneer. You may sweep with a broom or use a vacuum with a brush or felt type roller.
- Remove spills from surface using a soft cloth as soon as they happen.
- Do not wet-mop or damp-mop engineered wood floors. Standing water could lead to damage of your wood planks.
- Do not use oil based soaps or soaps that contain citrus oils. Using these harsh cleaners may damage the long-term performance of your wood floor and could hinder your ability to resurface the floor in the future.
- Use protective furniture pads under the legs of furniture such as tables and chairs to prevent scratches to the surface of your wood floors.
Caring for a wood floor is more about helping your floor age without severe damage. A wood floor is an investment and making it last a lifetime is not much more difficult than routine maintenance. Anderson Tuftex has thorough instructions on how to best care for your engineered wood that goes into more detail.