Description - The Albright Oak engineered hardwood floor collection brings you a beautiful hardwood floor in a wide range of modern and classic colors. This real Red Oak plank flooring has a smooth surface finish and is available in a wide range of colors as well as in 3-1/4" and 5" widths. Microbeveled for a more distinctive look, installing these engineered wood planks is very easy even over imperfect or uneven subfloor. The Albright Oak manufactured floor comes with a ScufResist finish and is a great choice for high traffic households. This Red Oak hardwood floor also has a semi-gloss finish making scuffs and imperfections harder to see. The Albright Oak Collection is made in the USA and has a lifetime residential warranty.
Material – Albright Oak Engineered hardwood flooring is made with a Red Oak veneer and Shaw's Epic+ Stabiltek core for lasting durability.
||3-1/4" or 5"
||Float, glue, nail, staple.
||On, Above, Below
|Type of Finish
||Shaw ScuffResist Platinum
||Tongue and Groove
Recommended Uses – Albright Red Oak flooring is a great engineered hardwood floor for the kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, and all living spaces.
Available For Order - Ships between Oct 12 - 19
Engineered planks are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- NEVER wet or damp mop your floor.
- Do not use vacuums with rotating beater bars on hard surfaces.
- Spills should be wiped up immediately.
- Use walk-off mats at entrance doors and in front of kitchen sink. Avoid rubber-backed or other non-ventilated mats or rugs. In the kitchen, use a rug in front of the working areas, such as the stove and sink, to prevent local premature wear.
Installing Shaw Epic+ engineered hardwood floors is easy and comes with simpleInstallation Instructions
to make sure your new floor looks perfect.