Description - Are you tired of your gym sounding like a library? Want to add some excitement to your workouts? Look no further than our Sure Fit Rubber Tiles! With every grunt, bang, and crash, these commercial-grade rubber tiles will make you feel like a weightlifting champion. Not only are they easy to install and maintain, but they also come in several popular colors to match any gym decor. And with a 5-year warranty, you can slam those weights down with confidence. So, what are you waiting for? Get your Sure Fit Rubber Tiles today and bring some noise to your workouts!
Material – Recycled SBR rubber and colored EPDM virgin rubber flecks.
Size – 24" x 24" (Interlocked size - 24" x 24")
Thickness – 3/8" and 1/2" thick.
Weight – Our 3/8" rubber tile weighs approximately 8 Lbs and our 1/2" rubber tile weighs approximatley 11 Lbs.
Recommended Uses – Our Sure Fit Rubber Tiles are the ultimate multi-purpose flooring solution! Perfect for commercial gyms, CrossFit boxes, and home gyms alike, these tiles are also ideal for garage gyms, basements, and trade shows. With their exceptional durability, easy installation, and low maintenance requirements, they can handle heavy equipment, weights, and high-impact activities with ease. Plus, their resistance to mold and mildew growth means they can withstand even the most intense sweat sessions. Don't settle for mediocre flooring - choose our Sure Fit Rubber Tiles for a versatile and long-lasting solution!
Available For Order - Ships between Jun 15 - 22
If ordering 100 tiles or more of quick ship colors, the lead time is 7-10 business days.
Our 3/8" Sure Fit Rubber Tiles are not only extremely durable, but also easy to maintain and keep clean. Follow these simple steps to keep your interlocking gym tiles in top condition:
- Vacuum any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the flooring surface as needed.
- Occasionally, use a damp mop with a mild soap and water solution. We recommend using Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Avoid using solvent or oil-based cleaners such as Pine-Sol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. as these can break down the flooring over time.
Installation of interlocking tiles is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your subfloor, so it is free of all dirt, grease, or debris.
- Start in one corner of the room with a corner tile and add borders tiles outward along the adjacent walls. Add center, corner, and border tiles where you see fit.
- After the field is covered, go back and cut in tiles along the opposite walls in the room. It is recommended to leave a gap along the wall roughly the thickness of the tiles being used to account for expansion and contraction of the floor in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives are usually not used since the weight of the locked together product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, suppose you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all. In that case, some double-sided tape or mat tape can be used around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
for printable installation instructions.