Description - Are you tired of feeling like a sardine in a can at your local gym? Well, say goodbye to gym rats and hello to gym cats with our Dura Lock Rubber Tiles! You can work out in the comfort of your own home, without worrying about people grunting loudly or dropping weights. Plus, with different thickness options, you can finally get the perfect amount of cushion for your tushin'. So, why sweat with strangers when you can get fit with your feline friends? Get your paws on Dura Lock Rubber Tiles today!
- 1/4" - Made for basic home gyms and exercise rooms. So if you're still benching like a baby, this is the thickness for you.
- 8mm - Very durable for home and commercial gyms. It's like a trusty gym buddy that won't let you down.
- 3/8" - The most common thickness used in commercial gyms. It's tough enough to handle even the most intense workouts.
- 1/2" - Ultra-durable rubber designed for extreme use. It can handle anything you throw at it, or on it.
- 3/4" - For extreme weightlifting or powerlifting. It's like the Hulk of rubber tiles.
Our rubber floor tiles are resistant to mold and mildew growth, and are as easy to install and maintain as your favorite workout routine. Plus, they're backed by a 5-year warranty so you can lift, squat, and plank with peace of mind.
Material – Recycled SBR rubber and colored EPDM virgin rubber flecks.
Size – 24” x 24” (interlocked size - 23.5" x 23.5")
Thickness – Available in 1/4", 8 mm thick (approx. 5/16"), 3/8", 1/2", and 3/4" thick
Weight – The 1/4" tiles weigh approximately 5.2 Lbs., the 8mm tiles weigh approximately 8 Lbs., the 3/8" tilees weigh approximately 9 Lbs., the 1/2" tiles weigh approximately 12 Lbs., and the 3/4" tiles weigh approximately 20 Lbs.
Recommended Uses – Our Dura Lock Rubber tiles are the perfect flooring solution for a variety of settings. Whether you're looking to create a home or commercial gym, a garage gym, a CrossFit gym, or simply need flooring for an area where fitness equipment is used, these tiles have got you covered. Their exceptional quality and durability make them a reliable choice for those seeking long-lasting flooring solutions that can withstand heavy foot traffic and rigorous workouts. So, bring home our Dura Lock Rubber tiles today and transform any space into a comfortable, safe, and stylish fitness area!
Note: – New interlock on the border and corner tiles. Orders placed after September 2022 will not interlock with orders placed before September 2022. The center tile remains unchanged.
Available For Order - Ships between Jun 19 - 26
Keep your Dura Lock Rubber Tiles looking fresh and clean with these easy maintenance tips:
- Regularly sweep or vacuum loose debris and dust from the surface.
- For a deeper clean, damp mop the tiles using a mild soap and water solution. We recommend using Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
- Avoid using solvent or oil-based cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. These types of cleaners can break down the flooring over time.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning tools such as steel wool or scrub brushes as they can damage the surface of the tiles.
- For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, click here.
Installing your Dura Lock Rubber Tiles is a breeze! Here's how:
- Start by cleaning your subfloor to ensure it's free of all dirt, grease, or debris.
- Begin in one corner of the room with a corner tile and add border tiles outward along the adjacent walls.
- Leave the other two edges of the room open and fill in the rest of the room, adding center, corner, and border tiles as needed.
- Once the open floor is covered, go back and cut in tiles along the opposite walls in the room. We recommend leaving a gap along the walls roughly equal to the thickness of the tiles to account for floor expansion and contraction in varied temperature ranges.
- Note: Adhesives are usually not necessary when piecing interlocking tiles together since the weight of the product is typically enough to keep them from moving. However, if you experience movement and want to ensure the tiles don't slide at all, you can use double-sided tape or mat tape around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For printable installation instructions, please click here.