Description - Our Eco-Lock rubber tiles are available with detachable border pieces so that each tile can work as a border, corner, or center tile. These tiles are die cut and available in 10 color options. Each 8mm Eco-Lock gym tile is backed by a 5 year warranty, For the lowest cost commercial grade gym tile, look no further!!!
Material – Recycled SBR rubber and colored EPDM virgin rubber flecks.
Size – 24” x 24” (25" x 25" if detachable edge pieces are included).
Thickness – 1/4" and 8 mm thick (approx. 5/16")
Weight – 1/4" ~ 5.2 lbs, 8mm tile ~ 8 Lbs.
Origin – Made in the USA
Recommended Uses – Eco-Lock rubber tiles have been used successfully as flooring for home gyms, in commercial weight rooms, in dog kennel facilities, as ski lodge flooring, in locker rooms and baseball dug outs, as golf course club house flooring, over radiant heated floors, in basements, as boat house flooring, in outdoor storage sheds, and in a variety of other places where an anti slip flooring with shock absorbing properties would be beneficial.
Out of Stock
If ordering 100 tiles or more of quick ship colors, the lead time is 7-10 business days.
Eco-Lock rubber tiles are very durable and easy to maintain and keep clean. Maintenance of these interlocking gym tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the flooring surface when necessary.
- Occasional damp mopping of the floor tiles with a mild soap and water solution. A few recommended soaps are Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation of interlocking tiles is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- Snap a chalk line on the sub floor 24” from one wall in your room. Snap another chalk line on the subfloor 24” from an adjacent wall. You should now have a pair of perpendicular lines making an approximate 90-degree angle.
- Begin laying the interlocking tiles along the chalk lines, snapping the locks together as you go.
- Leave the perimeter of the room open until the field is installed.
- After the field is covered, go back and cut in lines along the walls in the room. Leaving a gap at the wall roughly the thickness of tiles being used is recommended to account for expansion and contraction of the floor tiles in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives are usually not used since the weight of the locked together product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, some double-sided tape or mat tape can be used around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.