Description - KronoSwiss Origin wide plank laminate wood flooring is the key to upgrading to the water resistance of a laminate and the looks and feel of a hardwood floor. The Origin's collection features oversized laminate plank flooring and the highest durability rating of any laminate as well as 72-Hour water protection, all in a beautiful selection of colors to match any decor. The hefty 14mm thick flooring gives you the substantial feeling of walking on real wood flooring. KronoSwiss laminate comes with superior water resistance with a combination of a high density core, AquaPearl locking system, and a robust finish that is both UV stable and easy to clean. Oversized plank flooring is great for creating a more spacious feeling and can be installed in any room of your home.
Material – SwissKrono Origins is made with and HDF water resistant core and an Aquastop finish. Image layer is embossed in the register to provide a synchronized wood grain look and feel.
||9-1/2" W x 79" L
||Aquapearl locking edge
|Wear Layer Rating
||AC 5 (Highest abrasion rating)
||All home and commercial
||Embossed in Register (EIR)
||Install on any level
||Aquastop & Antiscratch
||Float or glue
||Phase 2 Compliant for Formaldehyde
||35 Year residential, 5 year commercial
||Made in Switzerland
Recommended Uses – The wide plank laminate flooring by KronoSwiss is a great addition to any room in your home. With the advances in flooring, these planks can be installed in any room but are best in living areas, bedrooms, and even kitchens.
In Stock - Ships between Jun 8 - 12
Laminate planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes the following:
- Use a damp cloth to clean up spills as soon as they happen. Do not allow liquids to stand on your floor.
- For tough spots, such as oil, paint, markers, lipstick, ink, or tar, use acetone/nail polish remover on a clean white cloth, then wipe the area with a damp cloth to remove any remaining residue.
- Sweep, dust, or vacuum the floor regularly with the hard floor attachment to prevent accumulation of dirt and grit that can scratch or dull the floor finish.
- Periodically clean the floor with cleaning products made specifically for laminate floor care.
- Suitable for wet mop and steam mops.
- Do not use steel wool, abrasive cleaners, or strong ammoniated or chlorinated type cleaners.
- Do not use any type of buffing or polishing machine.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of floor surface.