Description - Boardwalk laminate wood floors are an incredibly durable way to finish your home with waterproof laminate flooring and come in a variety of beautiful finishes. Laminate wood flooring is one of the best floors for busy households with pets and children because of their extreme durability. Boardwalk Oak laminate planks come embossed with real wood texture that matches the grain of the wood to give a wood laminate of remarkable quality. The RevWood technology from Mohawk ensures that your laminate flooring is safe in any room, at any grade, and is backed by a lifetime residential warranty.
Material – Mohawk's RevWood technology is a comprehensive laminate flooring technology that delivers the best laminate flooring from the bottom up. Finished with a Hydroseal protective layer over an embossed in register laminate surface, each plank is meant to repel water from the core and prevent swelling from moisture and spills.
||7.5" W x 47-1/4" L
|Wear Layer Rating
||All home, light commercial
||Embossed in Register (EIR)
||Install on any level
||UniClic Patented Technology
||Phase 2 Compliant for Formaldehyde
|| All Pet, Lifetime Limited Residential, 5yr Lt Commercial
||Made in USA
Recommended Uses – Mohawk's RevWood series of laminate flooring is great for installation in any room, at any grade. With outstanding developments of water-sealing finishes, each plank is designed to repel water from the core and prevent swelling from spill and moisture.
Available For Order - Ships between Dec 24 - 31
Laminate planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes the following:
- Use a damp cloth to clean up spills as soon as they happen. Do not allow liquids to stand on your floor.
- For tough spots, such as oil, paint, markers, lipstick, ink, or tar, use acetone/nail polish remover on a clean white cloth, then wipe the area with a damp cloth to remove any remaining residue.
- Sweep, dust, or vacuum the floor regularly with the hard floor attachment to prevent accumulation of dirt and grit that can scratch or dull the floor finish.
- Periodically clean the floor with cleaning products made specifically for laminate floor care.
- Do not wash or wet mop the floor with soap, water, oil-soap detergent, or any other liquid cleaning material. This could cause swelling, warping, delamination, and joint-line seperation, and void the warranty.
- Do not use steel wool, abrasive cleaners, or strong ammoniated or chlorinated type cleaners.
- Do not use any type of buffing or polishing machine.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of floor surface.