Description - Mohawk Authentic Format Tile by Aladdin Commercial is part of the Translations Collection, allowing for an expansive variety of installation methods that allow you to create daring commercial interiors. This robust commercial carpet features Mohawk Protection Plus Soil and Stain Technology and is constructed from high performance Colorstrand SD Nylon fiber on Mohawk's UltraSet backing. Backed by a lifetime limited manufacturer warranty and crafted from 39% recycled content.
Recommended Installation Pattern - QuarterTurn, BrickAshlar, VerticalAshlar, Monolithic, MultiDirectional.
Material - 100% Colorstrand SD Nylon on a non-woven synthetic backing.
Size - 24" x 24"
Face Weight - 15 oz/sq. yd.
Traffic Type - Medium/High - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Authentic Format Carpet Tiles have been successfully installed in a variety of multi use spaces, including homes, office buildings, game rooms, waiting areas, clinics, basements, classrooms, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Dec 16 - 20
Carpet tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Mohawk Compound carpet tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.