Description - Mohawk Bold Thinking Carpet Tile by Aladdin Commercial is a highly versatile commercial grade carpet tile available in 6 contemporary colors. This high-performance, eco-friendly carpet tile features Mohawk Protection Plus Soil and Stain Technology and is constructed from durable Colorstrand SD Nylon fiber on Mohawk's UltraSet Matrix backing. Backed by a lifetime limited manufacturer warranty.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic, Vertical Ashlar, Brick Ashlar, Quarter Turn, Multi Directional.
Material - 100% Colorstrand SD Nylon on a non-woven synthetic backing.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - ~.2”
Face Weight - 15 oz/sq. yd.
Traffic Type - Medium/High - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Bold Thinking Carpet Tiles have been successfully installed in a variety of multi use spaces, including homes, office buildings, game rooms, waiting areas, basements, classrooms, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Oct 12 - 16
Carpet tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Mohawk Compound carpet tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.