Description - Mohawk Allocation II Carpet Tile by Aladdin Commercial comes in six earthen influenced colorways that inject bold energy with accents that radiate and embrace the beauty of imperfections in nature. This high-performance, eco-friendly carpet tile features Mohawk Sentry Soil and Stain Technology and is constructed from durable Colorstrand SD Nylon fiber on Mohawk's UltraSet NXT backing. Backed by a lifetime limited manufacturer warranty.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Vertical Ashlar, Brick Ashlar, Quarter Turn, Multi Directional.
Material - 100% Colorstrand SD Nylon on a non-woven synthetic backing.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - ~.2”
Face Weight - 22 oz/sq. yd.
Traffic Type - Medium/High - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Allocation II Carpet Tiles have been successfully installed in a variety of multi use spaces, including homes, office buildings, game rooms, waiting areas, basements, classrooms, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Apr 7 - 11
Carpet tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Mohawk Compound carpet tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.