Description - With our Elevate Infillable Turf Rolls, you will now be able to add sufficient cushion and bounce to your field turf. These rolls feature all of the same great benefits of all the fake grass rolls in our Elevate line but have the added benefit of allowing infill to be added. These artificial grass rolls are easy to clean and maintain and are perfect as a field turf for indoor soccer, as an indoor football practice field and much more. A 10-year warranty backs our Elevate Infillable Turf Rolls, and they are free of any heavy metals and lead.
Material – Polyethylene/Nylon fiber with a urethane unitary backing.
Width – 15'-2" wide rolls.
Thickness – ~1"
Face Weight – 58 oz.
Weight – The urethane backing weighs .72 Lbs. per sqft.
Recommended Uses – Our Elevate Infillable Turf Rolls have the added benefit of allowing infill to be added which provides added cushioning and bounce. With this added benefit these rolls are great as indoor field turf for indoor soccer fields, indoor football practice fields, for CrossFit Gyms, as turf for multi-purpose gyms, and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Nov 19 - 21
Turf rolls are very easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance for these interlocking tiles typically includes the following:
- Periodic sweeping of loose dirt, dust, and debris may be necessary to keep the flooring surface clean.
- For stains and blemishes, clean the rolls with a warm water solution of household detergent and water. Never use bleach.
- For animal urine, use a mixture of white distilled vinegar in an equal amount of water. Make sure to flush thoroughly and vacuum any excess solution.
- For chewing gum, the use of dry ice or refrigerant packets may be necessary to remove gum from flooring surface.
- If your turf becomes matted, brushing of the surface may be needed to restore the aesthetic appearance. Always use a synthetic brush and never a metal or wire bristled brush when performing this task.
Installation of our Turf rolled flooring is very easy and typically done by our customers. Below are instructions for both outdoor and indoor installation of our rolled flooring.
Glue Down Indoor Installation
- First you will want to make sure that your surface is level, clean and dry. Our turf flooring can be installed on concrete, dusting, powdering concrete, gypcrete , pressure treated decking, wood, or backer board.
- Next you will want to dry lay your turf to implement roll sequencing to minimize normal variations. Manufacturing details will be back stamped on one side of the backing, this will assist in determining fiber direction.
- Apply adhesive or double sided tape and then lay the turf.
- Apply a bead of seam sealer to all seams.
- Roll the product with a 75 lb. Weighted roller across the width and length of the product surface.
- Use a power brush or heavy bristled brush to pull against the grain of the grass in order to make it stand up. Apply your infill or sand and spread the granules evening throughout the entire turf installation. For sports surfaces, we recommend using a blend of rubber infill and silica sand. You will want to add 2 to 2.5 pounds of both per square foot. The infill will hold the blades upright and give the turf more weight.
- Once completed, the installation must remain in dry conditions for 72 hrs. in order for the adhesive to cure properly.