Description - Elevate your gym to the next level with our Elevate Premium Turf Rolls. This cleat friendly indoor and outdoor turf is the perfect option for any CrossFit or multipurpose gym and can withstand the daily abuse of any athletic activity. This fake grass comes with or without foam padding. The padded version is recommended for indoor use only, whereas the non-padded version can be used both indoors and outdoors. The foam padding adds comfort underfloor for high impact workouts and floor exercises and also provides your turf with added stability which is needed when doing exercises and sports with lots of cuts. Easy to install, clean, and maintain, a 10-year warranty backs this turf.
||PP fiber with a urethane unitary or a urethane foam backing
||Custom (max. 100')
Weight – The urethane backing weighs .8 Lbs. per sqft. and the urethane backing with foam weighs 1.65 Lbs. per sqft.
Recommended Uses – Our Elevate Premium Turf Rolls are perfect for any indoor gym facility and have been used as flooring in CrossFit gyms, multipurpose gyms, as turf for indoor soccer fields, as indoor football practice field turf, and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Nov 6 - 13
Turf rolls are very easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance for these interlocking tiles typically includes the following:
- Periodic sweeping of loose dirt, dust, and debris may be necessary to keep the flooring surface clean.
- For stains and blemishes, clean the rolls with a warm water solution of household detergent and water. Never use bleach.
- For animal urine, use a mixture of white distilled vinegar in an equal amount of water. Make sure to flush thoroughly and vacuum any excess solution.
- For chewing gum, the use of dry ice or refrigerant packets may be necessary to remove gum from flooring surface.
- If your turf becomes matted, brushing of the surface may be needed to restore the aesthetic appearance. Always use a synthetic brush and never a metal or wire bristled brush when performing this task.
Installation of our Turf rolled flooring is very easy and typically done by our customers. Below are instructions for an indoor installation of our rolled flooring.
Glue Down Installation
- First you will want to make sure that your surface is level, clean and dry. Our turf flooring can be installed on concrete, dusting, powdering concrete, gypcrete , pressure treated decking, wood, or backer board.
- Next you will want to dry lay your turf to implement roll sequencing to minimize normal variations. Manufacturing details will be back stamped on one side of the backing, this will assist in determining fiber direction.
- Apply adhesive or double sided tape and then lay the turf.
- Apply a bead of seam sealer to all seams.
- Roll the product with a 75 lb. Weighted roller across the width and length of the product surface.
- Once completed, the installation much remain in dry conditions for 72 hrs. in order for the adhesive to cure properly.