Description - The Toscana collection from Johnson Hardwood delivers the look and feel of historic wood flooring with the character of beautiful Hickory planks. Not only does Toscana engineered flooring come in beautiful shades that match your decor, it further sets itself apart with variable width and length planks, reminiscent of the hand-sawn planks from centuries passed. By incorporating mixed width and length planks in your home you are adding character and enhancing the feel of your hardwood. Each engineered wood plank is made with real Hickory that feels and walks like solid hardwood under your feet. The Toscana collection has a semi-low gloss and is finished with an 11 step aluminum oxide finish to protect the floor from everyday use. Your flooring upgrade can truly bring the old world to your home.
Material–This engineered flooring has high character variation with a semi gloss finish. This product can be installed on, above and below grades of your home.
||Random Length 11-72”
||Wire Brush, Smooth, Handscraped
||Semi-Gloss / Low
||Staple, Cleat, Glue, Float
||On, Above, Below
|Type of Finish
||11 Step Aluminum Oxide
||Tongue and Groove
|| 35 Year Limited Residential Warranty
Recommended Uses – Multi-Width x Random length plank that can be installed on, above, and below grades. These planks can be nailed, floated, or glued.
In Stock - Ships between Jun 14 - 15
Engineered planks are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- NEVER wet or damp mop your floor.
- Do not use vacuums with rotating beater bars on hard surfaces.
- Spills should be wiped up immediately.
- Use walk-off mats at entrance doors and in front of kitchen sink. Avoid rubber backed or other non-ventilated mats or rugs. In the kitchen, use a rug in front of the working areas, such as the stove and sink, to prevent local premature wear.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.