Description -Johnson Hardwood Cittadina engineered hardwood is a beautiful Maple hardwood flooring with incredible character and a subtle sawn surface. The matte finish gives each individual plank a contemporary look and comes with a 35-year residential finish warranty.
Johnson Hardwood is known for their beautiful engineered wood series and Cittadina contributed beautiful Maple visuals that are perfect for any home style.
Material–Cittadina Maple is made with real maple hardwood on top of a structurally engineered wood core.
||Random Length up to 72”
||11-step Aluminum Oxide
||2mm (78 MIL)
||Staple, Cleat, Glue, Float
||On, Above, Below
||Lacey Act, CARB, TSCA Title VI
||Tongue and Groove
|| 35 Year residential finish, lifetime structural
Recommended Uses –6-1/2” x Random length planks that can be installed on, above, and below grades. Planks can be nailed, glued, or floated.
In Stock - Ships between Jun 7 - 8
Engineered planks are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- NEVER wet or damp mop your floor.
- Do not use vacuums with rotating beater bars on hard surfaces.
- Spills should be wiped up immediately.
- Use walk-off mats at entrance doors and in front of the kitchen sink. Avoid rubber-backed or other non-ventilated mats or rugs. In the kitchen, use a rug in front of the working areas, such as the stove and sink, to prevent local premature wear.