Description - J & J Flooring Fast Track Carpet tiles feature high-performance construction and a textural pattern that will bring modern interiors up to speed. The blurred imagery of acceleration is reflected in Fast Track – when speed distorts shape and color that meld into shifting linear tones. These eco-friendly floor tiles are composed of 42.95% recycled materials and are also backed by a lifetime warranty with proper installation. These tiles are very easy to install, only needing Tile Tabs to hold the tiles together, and can be installed in both residential and commercial environments.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Parquet, Herringbone, Basketweave, Brick, Ashlar
Construction - Patterned Loop
Material - TeraPlex SD PET Solution Dyed
Backing - Nexus® Modular
Face Weight - 16 oz./sy
Special Treatments - ProTex® Soil Release
Size - 18" x 36"
Thickness - ~.25"
Weight Per Piece - 2.57 lbs.
Traffic Type - High (Suitable for residential or commercial use)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Fast Track Carpet Tiles have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in offices, public spaces, basements, bedrooms, gyms, garages, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Jun 15 - 22
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of carpet tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with Tile Tabs or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then the Tile Tabs or double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U notch trowel to apply the adhesive.