Description - Shaw's Revival Josefina collection is beautiful and adds a luxury hotel touch to any space. Reminiscent of a bygone era, this collection honors a time when homes were fitted with one-of-a-kind accents.
||8" x 8"
||Walls, floors, exteriors, countertops
|Shade & texture variation
|Sq Ft Per Carton
Available For Order - Ships between Jul 6 - 13
Porcelain & Ceramic tiles are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or mopping of dirt, grit, dust, etc.
- Place doormats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Glazed tiles should be cleaned routinely with an all-purpose, low VOC household or commercial cleaner.
- The entire area should be cleaned and scrubbed with cleaner solution by using a cotton mop, cloth, sponge, or non-metallic brush.
- Routine cleaners should never contain hazardous or polluting products including, but not limited to acids or ammonia. Acids can damage the grout and the glazed surface of the tile, while ammonia can cause discoloration of grout.
- When complete, be sure to rinse the entire area with clean water to remove all cleaning solution residue.