Description - Earth Treasure vinyl planks are the perfect discount flooring option for any room in your home. Easy to install and maintain, these vinyl floor planks can be installed at, above or below grade. Being mold and mildew resistant, these flooring planks are great for any basement or bathroom. Featuring a 12 MIL wear layer, these planks are perfect for any room of the home. Earth Treasure vinyl planks are backed by a 7 year warranty and are certain to look beautiful for many years to come.
Material – Our vinyl flooring is constructed with 100% premium vinyl.
Size – Our luxury vinyl planks are 7" wide x 48" long.
Thickness – 3.2mm (~1/8")
Wear Layer – 12 MIL
Weight – Each vinyl plank weighs ~2.08 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Earth Treasure vinyl planks are the perfect flooring option for residential use. Easy to install these flooring planks have been used a flooring in basements, home offices, bathrooms, kitchens, bedrooms, as living room flooring, in dining rooms, as family room flooring, in dens, as office flooring and much more.
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
Installation of Earth Treasure vinyl planks is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Installation of your new vinyl floor is as follows.
- Start in the right corner by placing the first plank with its trimmed side facing the wall.
- To attach you second plank along the wall, lower and lock the end tongue of the second plank into the end groove of the first plank. Line up the edges carefully. The vinyl planks should be flat to the floor.
- Continue connecting the first row until you reach the last full plank. Rotate the final panel 180° with the pattern side upward. Place it beside the row and mark at the place where the last full plank ends. Use a sharp utility knife to score line for a clean cut.
- Begin the next row with the remainder piece from the previous row to stagger the pattern. Pieces should be a minimum of 8” long.
- To start the second row, tilt the plank at about 35° and push the side tongue on the long side of the plank into the side groove at the very first panel. When lowered, the plank will click into place.
- Follow the same instructions with the next plank, attaching the long side first by tilting it 35° and pushing the new plank as close as possible to the previous row. Make sure the edges are lined up. Lower the plank to the floor, locking the end tongue into the end groove of the first panel. Continue laying the remaining planks in this manner.
- To fit the last row, place a full row of planks directly on top of the previous row keeping the tongue in the same direction as that of the installed planks. Place another panel upside down against the wall to use as a guide. Trace a line down the planks. Cut the panel and attach into position.
- To cut around door frames and heating vents, first cut the plank to the correct length. Then place the cut plank next to its actual position and use a ruler to measure the areas to be cut out. Mark the plank and cut out the marked points.
- Trim door frames by turning a plank upside down and using a handsaw to cut away the necessary height so the planks slide easily under the frames.