Description - Our Ribbed Carpet Tiles come in several colors that are sure to match any home decor. These floor tiles feature a self-adhering backing that makes for a quick and easy install as well as being mold and mildew resistant making them the perfect flooring for any room of the home. These tiles are great for any residential environment and have been constructed of 100% post-consumer polyester fibers, making these tiles a truly ‘Green’ product. Mix and match colors to make a colorful rainbow floor, or choose colors to create your dream sports theme flooring. Our color selection allows you to design your own floor to match your favorite baseball, football, college or pro team! Ribbed Carpet Tiles are a great low cost gift ideas for sports fans, as man cave flooring, as well as the perfect multi-functional flooring for a she shed, something for everybody!
Note: Carpet tiles are produced in batches, which can lead to color variations in your order. Colors can vary greatly between batches and thus it is recommended that you order more flooring than is needed for mistakes and replacements. This will give you the greatest chance to keep continuity across your floor. Batching will also affect color variation between samples and your order.
Recommended Installation Pattern - ¼ Turn (Parquet).
Material - 100% Post-Consumer Solution Dyed Polyester Fiber
Size - 18" x 18"
Face Weight - 14 oz/sq yd
Thickness - ~1/4" pile height
Weight - ~.25 Lbs./Tile
Traffic Type - Low- (This Traffic type works well for the home but not suitable for commercial spaces)
Recommended Uses - Ribbed Carpet Tile squares are the perfect, cheap carpet tile. These tiles are recommended for residential use and have been used as flooring in kids rooms, living rooms, as wall carpet, garages, bedrooms, as patio floor covering, basements, kitchens, weight rooms, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms. Pick your favorite pro baseball team colors or college football team colors to complete your ultimate mancave space!
In Stock - Ships between Jan 22 - 26
Maintaining your economy carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water.
- For tough stains, you can remove any floor carpet tile to replace it with a leftover tile from installation.
- If you choose to vacuum your economy tiles, we recommend using a vacuum without a beater bar as to not damage the fibers.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Berber Carpet Tiles is as follows:
- Thoroughly clean subfloor. It must be clean, dry, smooth and dust free.
- Find the center point between the two longest wall, mark near each end of the room. Connect center points with the chalkline. Using carpenter's square, draw a perpendicular line crossing the first line at the center point. Extend the perpendicular line to the walls by striking a chalkline.
- In one swift motion, remove protective backing and place first tile in the junction of the two lines at the center of the room. Lay tiles with ribs 90 degrees to each other working from the center of the room out. Continue installation to the walls until you are unable to lay a full tile.
- Next lay a full tile upside down, with the pattern in the proper direction, and overlap the last tile installed near the wall. Mark a straight line on the bottom of the tile where the tiles overlap. Cut the bottom of the tile along the line. After cutting, lay the tile with cut edge to the wall.