Description - TritonCORE Pro 7" Rigid Core Vinyl Planks are a revolutionary vinyl flooring, packed with the best features, including an ultra-durable waterproof core, stain resistance, scratch resistance, and a DIY-friendly design. This waterproof vinyl plank flooring is attractive, durable, and affordable. Featuring natural wood looks like Pine, Oak, and Hickory, these planks will transform any space thanks to their realistic patterns and fresh colors. Our TritonCORE Pro 7" Rigid Core Vinyl Planks are waterproof and are great for homes with kids and pets, making them an ideal flooring for any home. TritonCORE Pro 7" Rigid Core Vinyl Planks are also great for commercial spaces and can be used in offices, retail stores, and more.
Note: For the high variation floors, we recommend that you loose lay it before installation to ensure the plank arrangement is appealing to the eye.
||SPC Rigid Core Vinyl
||7" x 48”
||Yes, 1mm cork
||.5mm (20 mil)
||Float, Direct Glue
||On, Above, Below
||Valinge 2G Interlock
|Radiant Heating Approved
||15 Year Limited
In Stock - Ships between Jun 6 - 7
Vinyl planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming/mopping of dirt, grit, and dust.
- Use felt pads under chairs and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the flooring surface.
- Place doormats at all entrances to prevent tracked-in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber-backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp mop – never a wet mop.
- Clean up spills immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
Installation is simple and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of TritonCORE Pro planks is as follows:
- Complete any necessary floor prep.
- Start with the tongue side facing the wall.
- After the initial starter board, press the end seam of the second plank into the end seam of the first plank and then lock them together by laying the plank down. Continue working left to right.
- Install the first plank in the second row by inserting the tongue into the groove of the plank in the first row. This is best done with a low angle of the plank.
- Insert the long side seam at a slight angle first. As the top surfaces meet, rotate the plank down into the locked position. Engage the end seam, using a rubber mallet if necessary.
- Continue installing planks removing any gaps using a tapping block and a scrap of flooring to cover the tapping block. Be careful not to damage the tongue and groove.
- Protect all exposed edges by installing wall molding and/or transition strips. Make sure that no plank will be secured in any way to the subfloor.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.