Description - USFloors COREtec Plus 7 engineered vinyl planks are highly durable medium width luxury vinyl flooring planks that are sure to stand up to the test of time. This Engineered Vinyl flooring has been specially designed to be durable enough for commercial uses such as office buildings, libraries, and many more high traffic areas that need a strong flooring solution but are also beautiful enough for use in the home on any level. Utilizing multi-layer construction and virgin vinyl materials, these luxury vinyl planks are resistant to water, mold, and mildew, making them the perfect flooring solution for any room in your home. The patent-pending waterproof inert core layer, known as Hydracore, is created using bamboo dust, limestone, recycled wood, and virgin PVC, providing for an impermeable plank that will never swell, even if submerged in water. Backed by a lifetime warranty, COREtec Plus 7 luxury vinyl floor planks also have a built-in cork underlayment for added sound reduction and reduced temperature transmission.
Note: Saginaw Oak, Hudson Valley Oak, Alabaster Oak, and Blackstone Oak are high variation products. We recommend for the high variation floors that you “loose lay” it before installation to get it to a point where it is appealing to the eye.
Material– USFloors vinyl flooring is constructed with virgin vinyl, and contains no hazardous metals or chemicals. The extruded WPC core, called Hydracore, is composed of recycled wood, bamboo dust, limestone and virgin PVC.
||Float, Direct Glue
||On, Above, Below
||Click n Lock
|Carb 2 Compliant
||WPC Rigid Core
||.5mm (20 mil)
||15 Year Limited
Recommended Uses – USFloors COREtec Plus 7 vinyl planks have been built to last with a lifetime warranty. These engineered vinyl planks have been successfully used in commercial as well as residential use and are the perfect waterproof vinyl floor for kitchens, bathrooms, dining rooms, living rooms, basements, laundry rooms, bedrooms, rooms, dens, office buildings and many other rooms of the home or business.
Available For Order - Ships between Jan 29 - Feb 5
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of USFloors planks and tiles is as follows:
- Complete any necessary floor prep.
- Start with the tongue side facing the wall.
- After the initial starter board, press the end seam of the second plank into the end seam of the first plank, and then lock them together by laying the plank down. Continue working left to right.
- Install the first plank in the second row by inserting the tongue into the groove of the plank in the first row. This is best done with a low angle of the plank.
- Insert the long side seam at a slight angle first. As the top surfaces meet, rotate the plank down into the locked position. Engage the end seam, using a rubber mallet if necessary.
- Planks may be cut with the use of a crosscut power saw.
- Continue installing planks removing any gaps using a tapping block and a scrap of flooring to cover the tapping block. Be careful not to damage In*Step tongue and groove.
- Protect all exposed edges by installing wall moulding and/or transition strips. Make sure that no plank will be secured in any way to the subfloor.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.