Description - Beautiful, stylish, and modern in size, these 8" planks are sure to catch your gaze and capture your heart. Mannington combines the beautiful of natural hardwood we all love with the durability and versatility of waterproof vinyl flooring. The final product is stunning! Each plank features registered embossing for the most realistic look, painted edge bevels for added dimension, and their famous ScratchResist surface finish for the ultimate durability in any busy home. Backed by a lifetime residential warranty and FloorScore certified.
Material – HydroLoc Waterproof core, finished off with 20mil ScratchResist Aluminum Oxide scratch resistant surface wear protection and attached underlay.
Size – 8" x 72"
Thickness – ~8mm (5/16")
Wear Layer – 20 MIL (0.508 mm)
Radiant Heat Approved – Yes
Pattern Repeat – 12 planks
Weight – Each case weighs ~35 lbs
Recommended Uses – Adura Max Apex 8" planks have been successfully installed throughout the home, in bedrooms, bathrooms, basements, hallways, foyers, kitchens and more.
In Stock - Ships between Jan 20 - 21
Engineered vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the flooring surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spills immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of waterproof planks and tiles is as follows:
- Complete any necessary floor prep.
- Start with the tongue side facing the wall.
- After the initial starter board, press the end seam of the second plank into the end seam of the first plank, and then lock them together by laying the plank down. Continue working left to right.
- Install the first plank in the second row by inserting the tongue into the groove of the plank in the first row. This is best done with a low angle of the plank.
- Insert the long side seam at a slight angle first. As the top surfaces meet, rotate the plank down into the locked position. Engage the end seam, using a rubber mallet if necessary.
- Planks may be cut with the use of a crosscut power saw.
- Continue installing planks removing any gaps using a tapping block and a scrap of flooring to cover the tapping block. Be careful not to damage In*Step tongue and groove.
- Protect all exposed edges by installing wall moulding and/or transition strips. Make sure that no plank will be secured in any way to the subfloor.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.