Description - Mannington's Adura Flex vinyl planks are durable, available in several attractive color options, and feature an 18mil wear layer with ScratchResist technology. You don't need to worry about spills or messes with this flooring, these planks are great for busy homes, kitchens and family rooms. Flex planks are reliable and can be glued down in large spaces without the need for transition strips. Backed by a lifetime residential warranty.
Material - Constructed with virgin vinyl PVC and is FloorScore certified, so you can rest assured your new flooring is safe for the whole family.
Size – 6" x 48"
Thickness – 2.5mm
Wear Layer – 18 MIL (0.45 mm)
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~1.5 lbs.
Country of Origin – USA
Recommended Uses – Flex vinyyl planks by Mannington have been successfully installed throughout the home, in basements, laundry rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, entryways, hallways, common areas, and more.
In Stock - Ships between Aug 13 - 14
Engineered vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the flooring surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spills immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.