Description - Daltile’s Keystone Mosaics is a celebration of new colors and sizes.This collection has been the consumers favorite for years, and now we introduce brand new shades and sizes for a fresh option and even more design flexibility. The Keystone's collection can be installed on floors, walls, and countertops. Add stylized borders for a finishing touch and unified look while constructed out of certified porcelain.
||12” x 24” Sheet
||Floors, Walls, Countertops
|Scratch Hardness (MOHS)
|Shape of Tile
||Hexagon / Windmill / Square
|Made in USA
Product Codes – DK161HEX, DK162HEX, DK2021, D61711, D6171HEX, D61722, D6172HEX, DK16, DK20, D617.
In Stock - Ships between Apr 23 - 27
Ceramic tiles are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
General instructions for installing mosaic Tile:
- Tile must be installed over structurally sound substrates. Any damaged, loose or uneven areas must be repaired, patched and leveled.
- Start by Dry-fit tiles before adhering to determine the pattern. Sheet tiles can be cut with a utility knife along the grout lines to match up to the inlay tiles.
- Once a pattern is set, use a tape measure to center the design in the room.
- Mark corners with a pencil then pick all the tiles back up. Snap chalk lines from corner to corner to make a box for the field tile.
- Mix thin-set to a peanut butter consistency. Allow it to rest for about 10 minutes. Spread thin-set in the area using a 1/4 x 1/4 square notch trowel, then begin to set tiles.
- Backbutter the border or inlay tiles using a margin trowel and set them in place.
- Use a wet saw to cut the field tiles against the wall to size. To make small cuts, such as cuts to go around a radiator, use a tile nipper.