Description - Our Helios 8 Slat Deck Tiles are eco-friendly and feature a cool design that looks great in any space. Resistant to harsh weather and insects, deck tiles are the perfect outdoor flooring solution for your needs. Helios tiles are specially built to be resistant to mold and mildew, allowing water to flow through them and not cause moisture buildup.
Material – Eco-friendly construction made with a mixture of bamboo and glue composite.
Size – 12” x 12”
Thickness – 3/4 Inch
Weight – ~2 Lbs. per tile
Recommended Uses – Helios deck tiles are recommended for use in outdoor spaces, on patios, as hot tub walk off flooring, for outdoor showers, entryways, and more!
In Stock - Ships between Aug 23 - 26
Helios interlocking deck tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multiuse tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains.
Helios Composite Deck Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the deck tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the space and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the edge.
- After filling the left edge with tiles and the adjacent edge, proceed to fill the rest of the space with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp tile cutter and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the edge or obstruction.