Description - Shaw Intellect Carpet Tiles are the perfect alternative to broadloom carpet in your home or business. These carpet tile squares are very easy to clean and maintain and can be easily replaced if damaged. Available in several neutral tones, this linear patterned carpet is certain to complement any room's décor. These commercial grade carpet tiles are backed by a 10-year commercial warranty and a lifetime stain warranty.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic, Quarter Turn, Ashlar Brick, Brick
Material - 100% solution-dyed nylon with a synthetic backing.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.249"
Weight - 0.42 lbs/sqft
Traffic Type - Medium (this traffic type works well across all uses)
Recommended Uses - Shaw Intellect Carpet Tiles are the perfect flooring option for any room in your home or business and have been used as flooring in bedrooms, as living room carpet, basement flooring, family room carpet, carpeting in churches, in dining rooms, home offices, and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Jun 16 - 23
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile, and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw Intellect tiles typically includes:
- In wall-to-wall installations, tiles can adhere with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure-sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. Apply the adhesive with a 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure-sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.