Description - Shaw’s Ad-Lib carpet tiles feature an intricate raised pattern that is accented by lines that help to draw contrast and distinction to this tiles pattern. This carpet tile comes in 9 popular colors and can be installed in both residential and commercial settings. These floor tiles are very easy to install, needing only double-sided tape for most installations, which allows you to either use the tiles as flooring for a whole room or as a customized area rug. These modular carpet tiles are also very ‘Eco-Friendly’ being constructed with a backing that is 100% PVC free and a nylon fiber that is at least 45% recycled material, making these the perfect tiles for anyone looking to go ‘Green’. Not only are Shaw’s Ad-Lib residential carpet tiles built environmentally friendly but they are also built to last, coming backed with a lifetime warranty.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar, Brick, Monolithic, ¼ Turn (Parquet), or Random.
Material - 100% Solution Dyed Nylon
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.256"
Weight - 0.83 Lbs. per sqft.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses.)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Ad-Lib Carpet Tile squares have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw's Ad-Lib Tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here