Description - Our Ribbed Carpet Tiles come in several colors that are sure to match any home decor. These indoor/outdoor floor tiles feature a self-adhering backing that makes for a quick and easy install as well as being mold and mildew resistant making them the perfect flooring for any basement or patio. If you were to place these tiles outside you wouldn’t need to fret over fading, these tiles have been formulated to be resistant to fading even in direct sunlight. These tiles are appropriate to use in any residential environment and have been constructed of 100% post-consumer polyester fibers, making these tiles a truly ‘Green’ product. Mix and match colors to make a colorful rainbow floor, or choose colors to create your dream sports theme flooring. Ribbed Carpet Tiles are a great low cost gift ideas for sports fans, as man cave flooring, as well as the perfect multi-functional flooring for a she shed, something for everybody!
Recommended Installation Pattern - ¼ Turn (Parquet).
Material - 100% Post-Consumer Solution Dyed Polyester Fiber
Size - 18" x 18"
Thickness - ~1/4" pile height
Weight - ~.25 Lbs./Tile
Traffic Type - Low- (This Traffic type works well for the home but not suitable for commercial spaces)
Recommended Uses - Ribbed Carpet Tile squares are the perfect cheap indoor/outdoor tile. These tiles are recommended for residential use and have been used as flooring in kids rooms, living rooms, patios, decks, as wall carpet, garages, bedrooms, basements, kitchens, weight rooms, workout rooms,and elderly care rooms.
In Stock - Ships between Dec 9 - 10
Maintaining your economy carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water.
- For tough stains, you can remove any floor carpet tile to replace it with a leftover tile from installation.
- If you choose to vacuum your economy tiles, we recommend using a vacuum without a beater bar as to not damage the fibers.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Berber Carpet Tiles is as follows:
- Thoroughly clean subfloor. It must be clean, dry, smooth and dust free.
- Find the center point between the two longest wall, mark near each end of the room. Connect center points with the chalkline. Using carpenter's square, draw a perpendicular line crossing the first line at the center point. Extend the perpendicular line to the walls by striking a chalkline.
- In one swift motion, remove protective backing and place first tile in the junction of the two lines at the center of the room. Lay tiles with ribs 90 degrees to each other working from the center of the room out. Continue installation to the walls until you are unable to lay a full tile.
- Next lay a full tile upside down, with the pattern in the proper direction, and overlap the last tile installed near the wall. Mark a straight line on the bottom of the tile where the tiles overlap. Cut the bottom of the tile along the line. After cutting, lay the tile with cut edge to the wall.