Description - Shaw Intellect Carpet Tiles are the perfect alternative to broadloom carpet in your home or business. These carpet tiles squares are very easy to clean and maintain and can be easily replaced if damaged. Available in several neutral tones, this linear patterned carpet is certain to compliment any rooms décor. These floor carpet tiles are backed by a 10-year commercial warranty and a lifetime stain warranty.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic, Quarter Turn, Ashlar Brick, Brick
Material - 100% solution dyed nylon with an synthetic backing.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.249"
Weight - 0.42 Lbs./ square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Recommended Uses - Shaw Intellect Carpet Tiles are the perfect flooring option for any room in your home or business and have been used as flooring in bedrooms, as living room carpet, as basement flooring, in dining rooms, as family room carpet, in home offices, as carpeting in churches, and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Mar 12 - 19
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw Intellect tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.