Ari Ziskin is a former food blogger turned content marketing junkie. In 2015, after 5 years of blogging at Ari’s Menu, where she was featured on sites like The Huffington Post, Buzzfeed and The Kitchn, she decided to pursue writing full-time. She joined the team at FlooringInc. and officially launched this little blog.
Her experience diving head first into the flooring world has led Ari to cultivate relationships with multiple experts in the industry, guiding her as she quickly absorbed all the lingo and technicalities in such a way, her coworkers believe she speaks a whole different language. She prides herself on her ability to dig deep, gathering the newest and most relevant information to offer the best flooring content available.
Ari is our resident expert in all things fitness, dance and flooring trends. Nothing makes her happier than using writing to share her love of all things sweating to help people create their gyms and begin their fitness journey. If given the chance she will color-code a workout spreadsheet for you, or maybe even five.
When she’s not writing long-winded flooring novels, Ari can be found lifting heavy things at 5am CrossFit, pounding out the miles on the pavement training for her next marathon, singing along to showtunes at a totally unreasonable volume, or snuggling with her mini dachshund and jack russell terrier rewatching episodes of Seinfeld for the approximately 187th time.
Posts by Ari Ziskin:
- What’s the Best Flooring for Dogs?
- Rigid Core Luxury Vinyl Flooring: SPC vs. WPC
- Home Dance Flooring for Home Studios and Practice
- Tap Dance Floors: The Best for Sound & Speed
- Ballroom Dance Flooring: From Tango to Waltz
- High Impact Flooring Buying Guide: For Plyometrics & More
- The Ultimate Commercial Gym Flooring Buying Guide
- Buying Guide: 5 Options for Home Gym Flooring
- Dance Studio Flooring: Marley & Beyond
- Rubber Flooring Rolls Buying Guide