Description -The Oceanfront collection with remind you of sandy beaches, old wooden piers, and rocky coastlines. This WPC water-shield core comes waterproof, is very durable, and uses a Click n Lock for easy installation. These planks are featuring a distinct visual with a variety of surface treatments. These planks are 7-1/8 x 48” made from 100% virgin vinyl and are phthalate-free, which makes them ideal for any DIYer. Back by a 35-year residential warranty and a limited 5-year light commercial warranty. Enhanced performance for your home that makes a fashion statement.
Material– A Watershield WPC Core with a click and lock plank that is waterproof and durable for any application.
||On, Above, Below
|Type of Finish
||Click n Lock
|Carb 2 Compliant
Recommended Uses –7-1/8” x 48” length plank that can be installed on, above, and below grades. These products are easy to install with the unilin angle tap system.
In Stock - Ships between Jan 25 - 26
Installation is simple and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of planks and tiles is as follows:
- Complete any necessary floor prep.
- Start with the tongue side facing the wall.
- After the initial starter board, press the end seam of the second plank into the end seam of the first plank, and then lock them together by laying the plank down. Continue working left to right.
- Install the first plank in the second row by inserting the tongue into the groove of the plank in the first row. This is best done with a low angle of the plank.
- Insert the long side seam at a slight angle first. As the top surfaces meet, rotate the plank down into the locked position. Engage the end seam, using a rubber mallet if necessary.
- Planks may be cut with a utility knife using the “score and snap” technique, or with the use of a crosscut power saw.
- Continue installing planks removing any gaps using a tapping block and a scrap of flooring to cover the tapping block. Be careful not to damage In*Step tongue and groove.
- Protect all exposed edges by installing wall molding and/or transition strips. Make sure that no plank will be secured in any way to the subfloor.