Description - Mannington's Adura Max Apex collection is elegant, decorative, and durable. These 16" planks feature beautiful and unique designs of parquet, tile, and stained glass that are unlike other flooring options. Not only are these planks waterproof, scratch resistant and easy to clean and maintain, but they are also backed with a lifetime residential warranty/10-Year commercial warranty and are the ultimate flooring when it comes to kid and pet friendly.
||HydroLoc Waterproof core
||16" x 48"
||20 MIL (0.508 mm)
||Float, Direct Glue
||On, Above, Below
|Radiant Heating Approved
||10 Year Light Commercial
Recommended Uses – Recommended for use as bedroom flooring, flooring in hallways, in bathrooms, basement floors, in home offices, in small businesses, and more.
In Stock - Ships between May 24 - 30
Engineered vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the flooring surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spills immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of waterproof planks and tiles is as follows:
- Complete any necessary floor prep.
- Start with the tongue side facing the wall.
- After the initial starter board, press the end seam of the second plank into the end seam of the first plank, and then lock them together by laying the plank down. Continue working left to right.
- Install the first plank in the second row by inserting the tongue into the groove of the plank in the first row. This is best done with a low angle of the plank.
- Insert the long side seam at a slight angle first. As the top surfaces meet, rotate the plank down into the locked position. Engage the end seam, using a rubber mallet if necessary.
- Planks may be cut with the use of a crosscut power saw.
- Continue installing planks removing any gaps using a tapping block and a scrap of flooring to cover the tapping block. Be careful not to damage In*Step tongue and groove.
- Protect all exposed edges by installing wall moulding and/or transition strips. Make sure that no plank will be secured in any way to the subfloor.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.