Description - Lux Haus II collection by Engineered Floors offers a durable, commercially rated flooring product that is 100% waterproof. Complete with attached cork backing, this attractive wood look plank comes with multiple planks sizes within each box for a more realistic natural wood look, and offers the luxurious look and feel of hardwood floors. Lux Haus II planks are backed by a lifetime residential warranty and a 10 year commercial warranty.
Material – Constructed with high density SPC core for superior dimensional stability and indentation resistance. Complete with Välinge 5G angle to angle locking system and ceramic bead 22 mil wear layer.
Size – Multiple sizes within 1 box: 5" x 36", 7" x 72", and 9" x 72".
Thickness – 6.5mm (0.255")
Wear Layer – 22 MIL (0.55 mm)
Radiant Heat Approved – Yes
Weight – Each case weighs ~47 lbs
Recommended Uses – Lux Haus II rigic core planks can be installed on any level of the home, including rooms like basements, bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchens, and is even suitable for some commercial spaces such as boutiques, salons, studios, galleries, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Apr 15 - 17
Engineered vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dropping of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the flooring surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spills immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.