Description - Rubber Paver Tiles shipped out of our west coast location provide a durable yet comfortable outdoor floor surface that is easy to install, slip resistant, and easy to maintain. These attractive tiles are available in 2 thicknesses and 2 surface appearance patterns. Recycled rubber paver tiles are water permeable to allow for proper drainage and each tile is also backed with a 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
Note: This is a custom order product. 30-Day Money Back Guarantee does not apply.
Material – Each paver tile is made from recycled rubber from California recycled tires to provide a green flooring solution.
Size – 24” x 24”
Thickness – Available in 1/2" and 3/4" thick tiles.
Weight – Each tile weighs 9 Lbs. or 12.75 Lbs. depending on thickness.
Origin – Made in the USA
Recommended Uses – Outdoor rubber paver tiles have been used successfully as an outdoor patio floor covering, around pool decks, as walkways around horse stalls, and occasionaly as a gym floor covering.
California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Available For Order - Ships between Jun 7 - 28
Rubber paver tiles are are easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance of these outdoor deck and patio tiles typically includes:
- Sweeping the surface of the tile with a stiff outdoor bristle broom when necessary.
- Spraying or hosing off the tiles with clean water as needed.
- Vacuuming the surface of the recycled rubber tiles with a shop vac if needed.
Note: If the tiles do become stained in anyway, use a mild soap and water solution and gently scrub the tiles with a soft nylon bristle brush or mop.
- 1/2" thick paver tiles are typically installed by adhering the tiles to a substrate such as an outdoor concrete pad, wood asphalt, or compacted gravel. A polyurethane adhesive is normally recommended since they often can handle freezing and thawing and are moisture cured.
- 3/4" thick rubber paver tiles can also be adhered down using a polyurethane adhesive however they also offer the option of using a dowel system to attach adjacent tiles.
For more rubber paver tile instructions, please Click Here.