Description - Rubber Paver Tiles shipped out of our west coast location provide a durable yet comfortable outdoor floor surface that is easy to install, slip resistant, and easy to maintain. These attractive tiles are available in 2 thicknesses and 2 surface appearance patterns. Recycled rubber paver tiles are water permeable to allow for proper drainage and each tile is also backed with a 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
Note: This is a custom order product. 30-Day Money Back Guarantee does not apply.
Material – Each paver tile is made from recycled rubber from California recycled tires to provide a green flooring solution.
Size – 24” x 24”
Thickness – Available in 1/2" and 3/4" thick tiles.
Weight – Each tile weighs 9 Lbs. or 12.75 Lbs. depending on thickness.
Origin – Made in the USA
Recommended Uses – Outdoor rubber paver tiles have been used successfully as an outdoor patio floor covering, around pool decks, as walkways around horse stalls, and occasionaly as a gym floor covering.
California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Rubber paver tiles are are easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance of these outdoor deck and patio tiles typically includes:
- Sweeping the surface of the tile with a stiff outdoor bristle broom when necessary.
- Spraying or hosing off the tiles with clean water as needed.
- Vacuuming the surface of the recycled rubber tiles with a shop vac if needed.
Note: If the tiles do become stained in anyway, use a mild soap and water solution and gently scrub the tiles with a soft nylon bristle brush or mop.
- 1/2" thick paver tiles are typically installed by adhering the tiles to a substrate such as an outdoor concrete pad, wood asphalt, or compacted gravel. A polyurethane adhesive is normally recommended since they often can handle freezing and thawing and are moisture cured.
- 3/4" thick rubber paver tiles can also be adhered down using a polyurethane adhesive however they also offer the option of using a dowel system to attach adjacent tiles.
For more rubber paver tile instructions, please Click Here.